For the following situations:
CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP;
APPLYING FOR WATER CONNECTION ON EXISTING SERVICE;
APPLYING FOR A NEW WATER SERVICE;
you must apply in writing on this form and include the fees as stated on the form.
The application requires this info:
- name of property owner
- street address
- legal description of the land parcel
- specific details of the type and extent of development to be served
- type of water service required
- sketch of property, indicating
- dimension of property
- approximate location of structure(s)
- septic field
- requested point of service
- any other important information
Connection Charges & Fees
For a new service connection: minimum deposit $1,500
For a change to an existing connection: minimum deposit $500.00
Both require an additional fee of $150 for Administration, Survey and Report.
For every new connection or change, you pay the total cost of labour, materials, meters, permits and any other items required.
If the actual cost of any labour and materials exceeds the deposit, you will be billed for the difference upon completion.
If the actual cost of the repairs or water meter installation (if required) is less than the deposit, you will be refunded the balance. If no works were required, you will be refunded the deposit.
Payment must be made before work will start.